It is named after Lake Rotokino, just north of Whataroa, New Zealand. The land surrounding the lake was once an indigenous swampland.
The peaceful Rotokino room is a twin bedded room, the views from the window on the south side look past the tulip tree (liriodendron tulipifera) which, during autumn, changes colour to the most spectacular oranges and yellows; and then across the neighbouring land to the foothills of the magnificent Southern Alps of New Zealand.
Reserve both the Rotokino room and the Mahinapua room as ideal accommodation for 4 people
- Twin Bedded, electric blanket
- Bathroom with shower room and separate toilet
- sit in guest lounge on comfortable seating arranged around a wood burning fire in the winter
- Comfortable easy seating, encouraging quiet reflection of your day
- Floor to ceiling windows looking out on to the garden.