The Ianthe suite is named after Lake Ianthe, which is just south of Pukekura in South Westland and is an idyllic spot for fishing, boating and sailing.
The bright and large Ianthe suite has King bed, providing comfortable accommodation.
The spectacular view from the Ianthe room windows look over the pergola with the rambling kiwifruit vines and wisteria on to the native kahikatea trees and also over the alps.
Learn more about our quality B&B in Hokitika and the peace and tranquility of the Woodland Glen setting.
- King bedded room located upstairs with great views of the garden
- tea & coffee facilities
- in room fridge
- Spacious dressing room with shower
- Go downstairs and out through sliding doors and enjoy the beautiful garden
- Comfortable seating area in guest lounge and in the winter enjoy our wood burning fire
- Floor to ceiling windows looking out on to the garden in Guest breakfast room