The Paringa Room is named after Lake Paringa, just north of Haast in South Westland. The meandering Paringa River flows from Lake Paringa and eventually meets the Tasman Sea 8km north of the lake.
The comfortable and spacious south facing Paringa room of our Hokitika bed and breakfast has a queen size bed and a wonderful window seat where you can sit and enjoy the enviable views of the imposing Southern Alps, which can often be seen rising from the early morning ground mist.
- Upstairs room with a view across Hokitika Valley towards the Southern Alps
- Queen bed with an electric blanket
- in room fridge
- tea and coffee facilities
- Bathroom with compact shower room
- sit in our Comfortable guest lounge and in the winter sit round a wood burning fire
- Comfortable easy seating, encouraging quiet reflection of your day in Conservatory
- Floor to ceiling windows looking out on to the garden in Guest breakfast room