The Mahinapua room is named after Lake Mahinapua found just south of our Hokitika bed and breakfast in and area named, Westland. This lake is of great historic significance for the locals.
The Mahinapua room has a king bed. The Mahinapua room is partially surrounded by the shrub garden at Woodland Glen Lodge. From across the small lawn take in the special view through the arch towards the kahikatea trees or just enjoy the many camellias in the garden.
Can be booked as a 2 bedroomed suite along with Rotokino
- King bedded room surrounded by the shrub garden at Woodland Glen Lodge.
- Bathroom with a shower room and separate toilet
- come and sit in our comfortable guest lounge and in the winter sit around a wood burning fire
- Comfortable easy seating, encouraging quiet reflection of your day in Conservatory
- Floor to ceiling windows looking out on to the garden in Guest breakfast room
- can be booked as two bedroomed suite with Rotokino