The majestic River Moeraki flows into Lake Moeraki about 2km from the Tasman Sea and its excellent fishing areas.
The Moeraki Room is a beautiful, octagonal glass room with queen bed
Indulge yourself in the 300° view of Woodland Glen’s native gardens towards further a field to the woodland of native kahikatea trees.
Discover more about this quality lodge in Hokitika and the delights it offers its guests.
- Moeraki - beautiful octagonal room with floor to ceiling windows opening into the garden
- Queen bed
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Large, bright shower room
- Sit in the conservatory outside the room and enjoy the garden views
- sit in our comfortable lounge area with roaring fire in the winter
- Comfortable easy seating, encouraging quiet reflection of your day
- Floor to ceiling windows looking out on to the garden.